We collect information from you when you:
- browse our website
- register on our site
- subscribe to our newsletter
- email or phone CrowdSpark
- talk to a CrowdSpark representative
- respond to a survey or fill out a form
- or make contact with us in some other form
The information that we collect can include but is not limited to: name, e-mail address, phone number and address. We collect information from your web browser when you visit our website. This includes information such as your server address, web browser, date and time of your visit, the pages visited, and selected information for statistical purposes. You can browse our website anonymously without entering registration information.
Use and disclosure
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties . We may disclose your personal information to our agents, contractors and providers of goods and services. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
We aim to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We take reasonable steps to make sure this is the case. This way we can provide you with better service. If you believe your personal information is not accurate, complete or up to date, please contact us.
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
- confidentiality requirements for our employees
- document storage security policies
- security measures for systems access
Openness, Access and Correction
You can request access to your personal information. Access to your personal informaion is subject to some exceptions allowed by law.
If CrowdSpark holds personal information about you and you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete and up-to-date, then we will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If there is a disagreement about whether the information is accurate, complete and up-to-date, and you ask associate with the information a statement claiming that the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, the organisation must take reasonable steps to do so. If we will not provide the requested personal information to you or change the stored information, we will provide reasons why.
We will not collect sensitive information from you unless
- you consent to the collection of sensitive information; or
- the collection is required by law; or
- the collection is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal or equitable claim.
This policy was last modified on 6 Aug 2014.